Thank you to all my amazing clients for your testimonials. Your words mean the world to me!
Here is what they're saying....
- If you're looking for a newborn photographer....you will hit the JACKPOT if you choose Kimberly!! We could not be more thrilled with our choice. We are not from this area, and based our decision purely off of pictures and reviews - couldn't be more happy that we did our research and found her. Kimberly is a TRUE professional. This is not just a "hobby", she knows what she is doing and is incredible at it. Not only is she a baby whisperer, but her creative ideas, poses, etc go above and beyond what we could have ever come up with. Newborn photography is no joke and is a whole other scope of this field that we did not even realize until we watched this woman work - she worked tirelessly for hours to get the absolute perfect poses. It was worth every single penny to have these eternal memories. I can't imagine going with any other photographer who didn't have the skill, expertise, and creative genius that Kimberly did. We are so thankful to have stumbled upon her. Thank you, Kimberly!!!!! - A.S
- Kimberly is beyond excellent!
- Kimberly Justus photography just hit the ball out of the park. Not only was she professional and super educated about newborns, but she was gentle, kind, loving, and made my husband and i feel extra special and comfortable. Ive known plenty of newborn photographers and seen how they have done their sessions, but her talent and and mere passion for babies blows my mind. I highly recommend Kimberly Justus Photography! - S.L.M
- Wow, Kimberly did a fantastic job on our newborn and maternity photo shoots. We found Kimberly through a friend that posted great photos of her maternity session and knew we had to use the same photographer.
We contacted her months before to set up the maternity session. She bounced ideas off us as to what our favorite colors were, she asked us to send photos of ourselves and wanted to know what type of feel we wanted for the photos. She really wanted to know us better so she could photograph us better, awesome!
Maternity session day came and we met at her photography studio. She actually had several dresses and gowns for my wife to wear, one of which was amazing. We headed out to the forest, literally some field to catch the evening light. We would walk through the trees, something would catch her eye, she would take some pictures. Did this for about an hour. She was super easy to work with. The photos came out nothing short of stunning!
Then it was time for baby! We called her as soon as he was born and got in when he was just a few days old. She has a studio that she warms (babies this young like the warmth) for the pictures. She also uses sound machines, has a nice couch for us to sit on, and provides all of the items she would need to use for the baby. You just sit back and she does her magic.
For each photo session (maternity and newborn) we were invited back to her studio so we could pick through our favorites. There is no pressure to buy a bunch of stuff, but she does take a lot of amazing pictures, you may want all of them! We will wholeheartedly recommend Kimberly to everyone we know that needs these photos, she did such an amazing job! - J.P
- Our experience with Kimberly was awesome! We had our first new little bundle recently and she was absolutely amazing with him. He definitely made her work, but she was so patient and just took her time! Her studio was very nice and welcoming to baby and parents. Her communication and presentation of preparation for photo day was very well done. I told her what I wanted as far as colors and man she picked the absolute best colors. When I got to see the photos on reveal day they brought tears to my eyes. We received our canvas and can I say it was breathtaking not to mention the exquisite packaging she does for the other items! She included a little special surprise as well and I can't say enough good things! Thank you so very much Kim for something we will always look back for years to come! - T. C
-It seemed as though all of my co-workers used Kimberly for their newborn photos so of course I had to try her out. She's very professional, caring, accommodating and her work speaks for itself...simply amazing. I fell in love with every picture taken and I will most definitely be booking maternity and newborn pictures with her whenever God decides to bless me with more children. Highly recommend. - J.T
-I just received my gallery of newborn photos and they took my breath away. My experience with Kimberly was wonderful. I'm floored at the photos she was able to capture of my 3 and 6 year old rowdy boys. The photos of my 5 day old were flawless. Now to decide on which ones to print! Can I cover my whole hallway? Lol. - H.S
- I was referred to Kimberly by another photographer whom was unavailable in the time frame I needed for our newborn session. She was able to work us in her schedule and we were very grateful! When we arrived, my husband and I just sat back and relaxed while she did her magic! She was amazing with our newborn and was able to soothe him so easily. I highly recommend her for your newborn photos or any for that matter! Her studio is super cute and comfortable. She provides everything you could possibly need/want for your newborn session. - M.H
-I don't think I could ever say enough amazing things about Kimberly. She photographed my daughter at 10 days old, 6 months old, and at 1 year; she's like family. In fact...you're totally open to a 2 year shoot next June right Kimberly?? I'll bring two balloons. - K.V
-My family and I want to thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful experience and for welcoming us to your home studio. We loved how great and gentle you were with our newborn and for being so playful with our 1 year old. We really appreciate your hard work and time. It was beyond our expectations, especially since it wasn't a full session!. Thank you!. We look forward to seeing how everything comes out. - T.I
-I couldn't be more impressed with Kimberly! She was so patient and she handled my precious newborn perfectly. The whole session was so perfect. I loved the pictures and the whole experience. Thank you Kimberly for being so amazing with my baby! - T.G
-I did my maternity photos with Kimberly. I decided that this pregnancy would be my last one and wanted memories of it. Due to medical complications I had to wait last minute to book. She had such generosity when it came to fitting me in! Now, I have taken photos with photographers before and hated every photo. I was embarrassed to even get prints of them let alone display them anywhere. Wasted money down the drain. They just sat me down and snapped away without direction like ...I was a professional model who knew what I was doing. Kimberly did not. Not only did she work with me taking breaks when I needed to (I Was due 7 days before the session) but directed me in which ways to look, smile or glance, place hands and shape my body. Some of the poses felt awkward and my face looked unsure but she looked me in the eye and said "trust me", hesitantly I did. I finished and hoped for the best. Once my prints arrived, for the first time, I loved every single photo! She absolutely captured every thing I wanted to share in each one. My photographs are stunning and gorgeous! I have since decided that I will never waste money on another photographer ever again. For all the special moments I want captured, I will ONLY got to her. She is amazing at what she does and you will not regret using her for your family memories!!!!! My sweet baby has arrived and I STILL use my maternity photo as my profile picture, I have never felt so beautiful in my life. - A.T
-Kim is amazing! Hands down one of the best photographers I've worked with. Her love and compassion for newborns is so genuine and sweet, I can't imagine having anyone else photograph my baby after this visit. Her attention to detail and comfort handling and posing baby was very professional. Watching her love her job and love my baby was the best part of this entire experience. I cannot say enough good about Kim - J.T
-Kimberly did an amazing job with my son's newborn photos and I could not be happier. She takes her time to make sure she gets the perfect shots. My toddler son was there for the 1st half hour to take photos with his brother & she was great with him too! I'm amazed at the great photos she was able to get with what is usually a wiggly 2 yr old. I will be sure to refer Kimberly to all of my friends with babies! - M.G
-Words can't describe what an amazing experience it was for both my husband and I to have our newborn photos done with Kim. The environment was so comfortable and she was just amazing with our little Jackson. Kim is absolutely amazing and talented. You must use her! Can't wait to see her again for our 6 month family photos. - J.D
-Kimberly was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so patient with us and my little girl. My husband and I aren't very good when it comes to posing for pictures and she had so many perfect ideas and made us feel so comfortable. Kimberly is also so funny, sweet, and personable! I can't wait to work with her again. - B.F
-Wow! I can't believe I got not 1 but 2 sneak peak photos in lightening speed time! :) Kim I can't thank you enough I can't wait to see all my maternity photos. You are so gorgeous and amazing. My husband is NOT a picture person at all and you were able to open him up! :) I wish we were closer but I will have my cousin spread the word about you she's in Cali! She's be Inland Empire area. - H.S
-What can I say.... Kimberly is one of those photographers that can tell a beautiful story behind her camera. She has outstanding vision of how to portray her subject to create a lasting memories. Kimberley is engaging ..calm ..personable ... and extremely talented. I have used many photographers in The OC but I am new to Temecula and just fell in love with her work.... - S.S
-I haven't even seen all of the pictures Kim took of my baby girl and I already am in LOVE with the ones I have seen! I can't wait to see the rest! She was the best to work with and I would recommended her to anyone and everyone! Thank you again for an amazing session and I know the rest of the pictures are going to be just as amazing! - C.G
-Kimberly is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a talented photographer but she is so good with newborns. My baby was fussy and didn't want to cooperate but Kimberly knew just what to do and managed to get some amazing shots. - A.B
-Kimberly Justus photography has captured my pregnancy, my daughter's newborn through 6 month photos, and our family photos with love, kindness and such thorough attention to detail. She has a pure passion for photography and it shines in all of her work. I highly recommend her and look forward to our continued partnership. - J.M
-We had the most amazing experience at our daughters newborn session! Kim's studio is beyond adorable and there are so many fun props and accessories to choose from. Kim was amazing with our baby (even when our baby was crying) she took the time to get the perfect shot! She really goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend Kimberly Justice Photography! - L.A
-Just got my peeks and I'm so happy. Not only was Kim the sweetest and so easy to work with, my daughters photos are amazing. She Captured her perfectly and we will be getting more memories captured by her in the future ♡ - K.W
- Kimberly is amazing! So gentle and patient and her love for her work truly shows... I can't wait to see all the images and to go back for many more shoots. - J.G
- Loved her and her work! I had my maternity photos done by her and I cannot wait to do the newborn shoot as well:) - A.P
- Absolutely love Kimberly and her style. We can't wait to see how our pictures turned out but we know they're going to be amazing! Thanks again Kimberly. - B.M
- Kimberly is so gentle with the baby. Very professional so glad that we found you! - S.W
- Kim is awesome!! LOVE the pictures of my little one. - K.M